COACH BASICS LESSON FOUR
As a Beachbody coach, it's vital to connect with people and share your story. You are simply using the Beachbody fitness programs and drinking Shakeology everyday to get in the best shape of your life. You love your results so much you share with others and help them get started on their own transformations. In order to get the word out, we love social media. Facebook is a major platform for connecting with others.
Watch this video as Andrea explains 5 things you can start doing today to turn your Facebook profile into a social media sharing machine.
SOCIAL MEDIA DO'S AND DON'TS
Social media is a HUGE topic that we could talk about for days!
It's normal for new coaches to suddenly freeze and start being afraid of sharing their story when they didn't realize that's what they've been doing the whole time.
Becoming a coach DOES NOT mean you are to spam your audience ever. We're not salespeople. Our JOB is to provide value in our posts.
Here's our motto...think BEFORE you post. Your posts should do one of these things:
- Provide value to your audience
- Make them laugh
- Educate your audience
- Allow them to get to know you better
Your posts should NEVER be negative in any way. It's not that you can't have a bad day or share about a tough life situation. Of course you can, but how you handle and share your struggles IS super important. It all comes back to sharing your story and journey. You can share difficult or negative experiences in your life to help someone else. You'll become relatable to them in HOW you overcame that challenge or obstacle.
LESSON FOUR HOMEWORK
- Make sure your Facebook (and other social media sites like Instagram) profile picture is of your smiling face.
- CLICK HERE to review the 8 Social Media Do's & Don't Guide.
- Go to your social media sites and check to see if your posts are following the guidelines we talked about in this lesson.
- Feel free to get help and another set of eyes on your social media by asking for advice in the Coach Basics Facebook Group.