COACH BASICS LESSON SEVEN
A daily vital behavior of a coach is inviting people to hear more about your upcoming challenge group to see if it's something they'd like to do with you. It's normal to feel afraid when you think of inviting people. We'll show you how you are already sharing with people and you have your whole life. One job as a coach is sharing your journey publicly. Chatting and connecting with people is how you build relationships and grow trust and create interest with people.
Cheryl goes over the basics here in this video.
Here's a 5 STEP INVITE GUIDE you can use to sign people up for challenge packs and earn Success Club. There are also several tools in your Coach Online Office for inviting. We'll go in depth on inviting in the next training.
Let's go over how to plan your month for success.
This is an older video and we can change the order of events depending on what month it is and what's going on but the concepts are sound. This video will help you find a sense of control and organization with your Beachbody Calendar. Check it out:
LESSON SEVEN HOMEWORK:
- Make a list of at least 50 people, 100 is better. Do not prejudge them or say "no" for them without giving them a chance to speak for themselves.
- Keep this list in a place where you will have constant access to it and add to it daily. (Examples: spreadsheet, notebook, Teamzy or other online CRM)
- Create a habit of adding 3 names to your list everyday
- Use the 5 Step Guide and start inviting 3 people each day to hear about your upcoming challenge group.
- Remember to check in with the Coach Basics Facebook Group if you need help with wording or for ideas on what to say.
YOU DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT THROUGH YOUR COACH BASICS TRAINING! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!